This is the first time I am doing this so a huge thank you to straymermaid, do check her blog out! If you want to do this, by all means try it because it does seem incredibly fun!
1. Once nominated, making a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the LIEBSTER AWARD sticker in the post.
3. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make 10 questions of your own for you nominees.
5. Finally, copy these rules in the post.
The questions I was asked are as followed;
- Favourite mascara? Currently I am using the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara so that’s been really good, I tend to switch my mascaras rather than having a holy grail.
- Do you have any tattoos, what are they? If you don’t what are some you want? I don’t have tattoos for religious reasons but if I did, it would probably be a shooting star on my hand (my name means wish)
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Being a history student, I would go everywhere. Currently, I want to go to Germany because it’s the history that I have studied the most.
- Favourite makeup brand? Drugstore: Maybelline and Sleek. High end: Urban Decay
- Where do you get your inspiration from? Probably history, the usual MLK and stuff. In terms of films, they are Scorsese and Bigelow dominantly.
- Your favourite memory? I’m not all about that sentimental life but probably the time I went to Niagara Falls but I was 3.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully making my own films!
- What is your hair routine? on an average day, tie it up in a bun and wear a scarf.
- Is your glass half empty or half full? Half empty, I am incredibly pessimistic. I’m trying to be more positive by surrounding myself with awesome people!
- What is something you truly want right now? Happiness, security and closure
The ten questions that I am going to ask are:
- What are one of your favourite films and why
- What does your ‘no makeup’ makeup days consist of?
- Name two products that are on your wish list.
- If you could go back in time, what period of history would you go to (and where)?
- How many piercings do you have and where do you have them?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Who is your favourite YouTuber and why?
- Vlogs or tutorials?
- What TV show are you currently watching?
- If you could bring back one trend (fashion or makeup) what would it be and why?
Hope these questions aren’t too difficult, and I hope you enjoy your day!